Tiffany was a very bright, shy student who had learning differences. Through hard work, determination, and the support of her mother, Tiffany learned how to compensate for her differences and earned solid good grades. Would Tiffany be able to go to college, and if so, could she succeed?
launchphase2’s Coaching (9th-12th grades)
- Encouraged Tiffany to add rigorous AP courses to her schedule.
- Provided Tiffany study skills and test taking coaching.
- Encouraged Tiffany to participate in clubs, service, and to later take leadership roles.
- Created a college list to meet Tiffany’s needs/criteria, provided strategies for admissions/scholarships, and helped her stay on track and ahead of deadlines.
- Guided Tiffany through all aspects of her college essays and applications.
Tiffany Wins Big Time