Prepare for College Entrance Exams (even if they are optional)
Currently, many undergraduate and graduate colleges and universities have made the submission of standardized test scores optional. However, for many students, it still makes sense to practice and prepare for college entrance exams such as the ACT, SAT, GRE, or GMAT tests, as this can help with admissions.
We will help you figure out the best course of action, and work with you to create a customized test prep plan. Test preparation resources and tools will be suggested, and then we will help you stay on track and accountable!
Test Prep Support
Support for high school students and college graduates:
- a test preparation plan (includes test optional planning)
- support to follow the plan: assistance to stay on track, accountable and mock tests
- Test taking tips (for all types of tests)
- Coaching to reduce test-taking anxiety (for all types of tests)
Note: launchphase2 does not provide tutoring on test material. We help you create a plan,
recommend free, or low cost test preparation resources, and help you stay accountable and on track.
Test Preparation Coaching Rates
Test preparation plans and support usually require less than two hours of coaching time (over several months), and is typically included with college admissions coaching.
- Grades 9-10: $80-$125 per hour based on the coaching block selected
- Grades 11-12 & Graduate School Admissions: $130-$150 per hour based on the coaching block selected
- Online SAT & ACT Test Prep: $149 for Method Learning’s online test prep program, – includes both the SAT & ACT, good for 3 years