EFC Plus (Financial Planning Tool)
Fred Amrein and EFC PLUS helps students and parents make a better financial decision, as part of the college selection process. Their innovative software generates all of the college financial information in one place. Their online tool will provide families with college-specific information on college funding, financial aid and student loans. The EFC PLUS tool saves families time and money by putting all of the college financial information in one place and helps you find the best college value. Free Resources available as part of our college funding affiliation:
- Free Expected Family contribution or EFC calculator The EFC is the starting point for families to understand their financial aid position. This free EFC calculator is an on-line tool to help families estimate this important number. Try the EFC calculator here.
- Free Webinars
Free webinars, discussing key issues such as college saving plans, paying strategies and loan repayment are provided throughout the year. Access these free, informative webinars here: EFC PLUS Planning Software is available and Includes:
- Admission and Financial Aid Position Analysis
- Customized Student Debt Analysis
- Side by Side Award Comparison
- FAFSA Answer Key
- Engages the student without disclosing the parents’ personal information
- Graphical data results and user-friendly (efcplus.com/advantage/ )
- Member Only webinars held throughout the year.
To Purchase EFC PLUS planning software for a 12 month subscription:
List Price: $49.95
Our Discount Code: Launch2
Net Cost: $42.46 (15% discount)
Coming Soon is EFC PLUS In-College Loan Tool that helps the current college student envision the financial outcome of their college experience. It calculates the projected graduation debt, loan repayment options, and builds a personal budget. This software will compliment Phase Launch 2 career counseling services.
If you are seeking customized consultation services, please contact Fred Amrein at Amrein Financial. He brings together all of the financial aid process, college saving plans, educational tax credits and student loan strategies. Fred will review strategies to maximize your resources and to lower your cost of education. Fred is also a fiduciary and does not sell any financial products.
Special Discount for launchphase2 families
Please mention launchphase2 to receive a discount on Fred Amrein’s normal fees. Note: launchphase2 is providing this referral as a courtesy and potential resource to parents and students, and does not have any financial gain by making this information available.
Call Fred Amrein at 610-789-1255